Re: [Question #77883]: How do I get past the update manager and the add/remove locking the system and what is the square area surrounding the curser?

sd horstman confirmed that the question is solved:
Actionparsnip, thanks for your help.  The problem still exist on the two
machines but nothing seems to work.  I have changed out the memory
sticks, the hard drives and even the video cards.  Thanks again for the
effort.