Re: [Question #77985]: pop up window after move to trash command

Question #77985 on nautilus in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+question/77985

Larry Jordan proposed the following answer:
     I'm on Ubuntu 9.04; not sure if it is the same for all versions,
but the trash can is in the lower right hand corner of the screen.  Just
putting the mouse over the top of it tells me I have 3 items in my own
trash can.  Double click on it and see if your items are still there.
Believe you have to tell the trash can to actually delete them.