Re: [Question #78012]: Problem Connecting to Internet

David requested for more information:
You said "I have a Wireless ADSL Modem connecting to my PC with ethernet
cable." which is actually a wired connection, In the upper right you
will find your connection manager be sure to check enable networking
then edit connections click on ipv4settings and select manual under
method put your info in there once you have put your ip address net mask
gateway in the  DCHP client id is where you will put your prefered dns
and secondary dns  once this is done the green apply button will light
up on the bottom. You should be connected at this point.

Good Luck:) David