Re: [Question #74325]: Amarok Handbook Missing

Question #74325 on amarok in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/amarok/+question/74325

Paul.E.T proposed the following answer:
There is a handbook or whatever at URL:

http://docs.kde.org/development/en/extragear-
multimedia/amarok/index.html

but as per usual in the linux world it's info must be taken with a grain of salt.  I tried one of it's instructions and found myself just more  confused i.e.: The quick start guide said, "Listening to music should be easy. To this end we have provided a First-Run Wizard which presents itself the first time Amarok is run." Not so in my case and can not find how to restart this so called wizard ??
     Hope you fair better.
I still have the same problem as you and still haven't been able to play any sounds yet out of any of my six win/linux boxes !!  I'm staying with MS WIN XP until things get better with linux.