[Question #78055]: Mac QIF file won't import

New question #78055 on kmymoney2 in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kmymoney2/+question/78055

I exported my Quicken for Mac 2004 file as a QIF file and moved it to my Ubuntu machine (Dell Mini 9, Ubuntu 9.04 UNR) and tried to import it into the new account I had just setup in KMyMoney 0.9.  The import process starts and KMyMoney crashes every time.  What else should I try.  Thanks.