Re: [Question #78036]: how to get free software disks for ubuntu

Luky Winarto proposed the following answer:
Hi biswas.partha1,

In Indonesia, we are using DVD Repo for distribution all over the Indonesian Ubuntero. With this DVD Repo, Ubuntero can install the softwares without internet access. Here are URLs that explain about that. I'm really sorry, it is on Indonesia language.
About DVD Repo:
http://wiki.ubuntu-id.org/DistribusiDvdReposUbuntu

Distributor that you can call if you want to buy DVD Repos:
http://wiki.ubuntu-id.org/DistributorDvdReposUbuntu

Cheers...
-Luky-