[Question #78057]: Screen flickering on Karmic Alpha 3

New question #78057 on Ubuntu:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/78057

Installed Karmic Alpha 3 on my Dell Inspiron 6400 with Intel 945GM graphics and noticed screen flickering. Especially when i move my finger over touchpad. It was so disturbing that I had to return back to Jaunty with the kernel 2.6.30.
Any suggestions how to fix the Karmic issue?