Re: [Question #77724]: permission denied

nabnel proposed the following answer:
Let me help. What Michael is asking is if there is a way to control the
was Ubuntu edits the MBR. When you install in windows, the MBR shows
windows as the primary OS and ubuntu as an alternative. But when you do
a full install, the MBR is edited so that u first have linux options,
and windows pushed down to the very bottom of the list. It's kind of
like Linux has taken over your hard drive after you install, and windows
is some kind of dependant to LINUX, It really looks like Linux came
first, and windows was installed later. Personally, I don't like that
very much and would like it to be changed.