Re: [Question #77724]: permission denied

nasir khan saikat proposed the following answer:
There is a software named "Startup Manager" . by using this soft you can
change the boot sequence and there are some other options to change the boot
loader.  you can find it from Synaptic Package Manager or Add/Remove

--

Nasir Khan Saikat
[নাসির খান সৈকত]