Re: [Question #78078]: How to print several digital photos on one A4 sheet

Question #78078 on cups in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cups/+question/78078

Tom proposed the following answer:
AbiWord is the word-processor in Xubuntu because it's lighter than
OpenOffice which Ubuntu and Kubuntu use.  So don't worry about using it
now that you've printed using OpenOffice anyway.

I've not used FSpot for this and i guess the next step is to see if you
can drag a picture onto part of an OpenOffice page and print the whole
page including the picture?  This should at least start pinning the
problem down to one area or another.  If this does work then please let
us know.  I wont be able to answer if it does work as we'll need to wait
for someone who knows FSpot to drop in instead.  If the picture doesn't
print then i have a few ideas ;)

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)