Re: [Question #77963]: why is it that when i start my netbook in UNR desktop mode, my panel is not displaying right?

Tom proposed the following answer:
Hi Ceffy :)

If this problem is "Solved" for the moment then please click the button
at the bottom of whichever of ActionParsnip's answers solved this for
you so that the question can be added to our "Solved Answers" database
which should help people with a similar problem in the future.

If after a couple of weeks or sometime if there's another problem then
please feel free to ask a question using

https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+addquestion

Thanks and regards from
Tom :)