Re: [Question #78038]: imagemagick extra fonts needed

Question #78038 on imagemagick in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/imagemagick/+question/78038

Larry Jordan proposed the following answer:
     I would guess no one here is that familiar with imagemagick.  After a quick search on the imagemagick website at
http://www.imagemagick.org/script/search.php it looks to me like their community has accomplished this already, but help on how to do it isn't READILY located.  Sorry to reroute you, but perhaps you should join their community (as well) and ask them.