Re: [Question #78060]: Report with only totals please?

Question #78060 on kmymoney2 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kmymoney2/+question/78060

Bunjie is still having a problem:
I should perhaps be more clear about my request. What I mean by "one
page summary" is that I want TOTALS ONLY and absolutely no listing of
individual transactions. The Income and Expense reports do list totals,
but over time, one would have to wade through pages and pages of
individual transactions to get the totals. I want only the totals
without each transaction listed. Is there a way to get only the totals
and none of the individual transactions? Thanks for your help.