[Question #78106]: How to find System > Administration > Advanced

I'm a newbe to Ubuntu (but a former network admin for Windows and Novell - several years ago).  A local company built this Ubuntu 9.04 desktop workstation for me so I can become familiar with it.  I am the only user on this computer.  It is connected to my local home network workgroup (3 Win XP boxes).  I'm reading the Jaunty ubuntu guide at the following site:

http://ubuntuguide.org/wiki/Ubuntu:Jaunty#Login_Menu_settings

The following section in the guide refers to a menu item that is not on my system:
Login Menu settings

You can change the Login menu settings from the GUI interface:

    System -> Administration -> Advanced -> Login Manager

You can choose an integrated theme or select individual components of the login screen/process.
If I right click>Edit Menus on the menus it does not show up there.  How do I get this "Advanced" menu item onto my System menu?