Re: [Question #78106]: How to find System > Administration > Advanced

wdavro is still having a problem:
If that is true, the instructions are a little off, then I have already
explored that menu item and it didn't seem to deal with me needs.

Actually, it's off topic for this thread, but I was wanting to have my
Windows Shares (about 10 of them) automatically get "mapped" into a
folder in my home directory when I login to Ubuntu.  I found the
instructions for editing the fstab, but that seems to cover all Ubuntu
users and I only want the mappings for my user id.  I was thinking maybe
some sort of login script and was hoping to find it in the above
referenced menu items.   Can you point me in a direction?

And thanks for links.  I hadn't found them yet.  Much appreciated.