Re: [Question #77411]: Getting pass the download window

Question #77411 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/77411

Damiano Venturin proposed the following answer:
@marcobra I really don't know if he has frostwire in his repos. I don't even know why I have it: maybe it's in hardy repo maybe I just added a repo manually. but that's not the point. it was just an example.
as you say, is still valid the download and the install with dpkg -i