[Question #78118]: freez on setup

Hi
i try in my compaq persario2500 to install or live boot to try nothing is happened and keyboard light flashing and computer freeze.
i try to install in desktop its the same trouble frezzzzzzzzzz after i chose to install or live boot .
can anyone tell me if that trouble related to hardware problem or software . coz i try to deferent computer hardware and both of them can install windows normal.
thanks.