[Question #78145]: Firefox doesn't warn about Attack Sites!?

Hello,

I run Ubuntu 9.04 on my PC. Some days ago I installed Firefox 3.5.0 and upgraded it to 3.5.1 via the repository. Problem here is, that Shiretoko / Firefox 3.5.1 doesn't warn about Attcking Sites as it should (example site: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/its-an-attack.html )!?

With Firefox 3.0.12 or Opera there is no problem.

What did I wrong, does any one no a solution for this?

Many thanx and regards,

savalas