[Question #78150]: Gnoki

Hi,

I want to connect my phone Nokia N82 to my system. I donloaded Gnoki, but when I start it it pops up and is gone the same second.

If I start it in a terminal I see this.

rob@rob-laptop:~$ xgnokii
Couldn't read /home/rob/.gnokiirc config file.
Couldn't read /home/rob/.gnokiirc config file.

(xgnokii:5219): Gtk-WARNING **: horizontal scrolling not implemented

(xgnokii:5219): Gtk-WARNING **: horizontal scrolling not implemented
Gnokii serial_open: tcgetattr: Invoer-/uitvoerfout
Couldn't open FBUS device: Invoer-/uitvoerfout
Gnokii serial_open: tcgetattr: Invoer-/uitvoerfout
Couldn't open FBUS device: Invoer-/uitvoerfout
Gnokii serial_open: tcgetattr: Invoer-/uitvoerfout
Couldn't open FBUS device: Invoer-/uitvoerfout
Telephone interface init failed: Command failed.
Quitting.
Failed to open the phone. Quitting.
rob@rob-laptop:~$

If I look for this /home/rob/.gnokiirc  folder, it´s not there.

Anyone?