[Question #78158]: XP, Ubuntu and 7 on same disc

I have a Dell 8300 with a 320GB HDD.  XP is installed on the first 25 GB partition.  I have Ubuntu 9.04 installed on the second partition of 25 GB (ext3).  Both were running great.  Then I decided to create a third 25GB partition (NTFS) and install Windows 7 RC to try it out.  Install went great.  But, now when reboooting the PC it only gives me the XP and windows 7 boot options.  Ubuntu is no longer a boot option.  How do I fix this so I can boot into any of the Operating Systems?  I am VERY new to Ubuntu but I like it so far.  Thanks for any help!