Re: [Question #78088]: Xorg does not load in karmic using Zotac ion board

Question #78088 on xorg in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+question/78088

mzc is still having a problem:
I'm regularly trying the live cd (karmic daily build).  the 20090724
still does not work.