Re: [Question #78122]: Ext3 or Ext4 and Partitions issue

J.Humberto confirmed that the question is solved:
Ok thanks guys...

I think I'm gonna try the Ext4...or may be not. Hahaha, I wanna do it
because I'd like to learn about Linux and PC's...Ok, once done, I'll
backup my data on DVD's (I'v already asked for a track loaded with
DVD's)

I wanna know the how to of separating the home and filesystem...but I
made another question for that purpose, and Tom is right there helping
(thanks, Tom...you rule).

So, thanks a lot for your help!!