Re: [Question #78194]: importing Outlook csv file...only imports names not email addresses and other contact info

Question #78194 on evolution in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+question/78194

actionparsnip proposed the following answer:
When you use Outlook and select export, read the screen and don't just
click next. Read the screen, the option will be there. You shoud also be
able to export to a WAB which I believe is supported by Evolution. I
personally use neither app as gogle webmail suits me perfectly so can't
comment first hand but WAB should be ok for both.