Re: [Question #78190]: grub menu.lst giving error

Question #78190 on grub in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/grub/+question/78190

Vishal Khialani is still having a problem:
Hi,
Pls have a look at this article (https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/345002   ) I think they have done this successfully. I have read this back and forth. Its been only a week since I have shifted to linux and I am afraid I have missed out something.

Hope you can guide to me where I am making the mistake I am sure the
answer is to put it in menu.lst but why am I the only one where I am
getting the error.

Ur help is highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Vishal Khialani