Re: [Question #78208]: How do I increase space in "/" directory?

Question #78208 on gparted in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gparted/+question/78208

marcobra (Marco Braida) requested for more information:
To help you in a good way we need some additional info about your hard
disk partitions...

So please open a terminal and copy and paste here the result of this
command:

sudo fdisk -l

the system will ask you a password please type your user password, you
don't receive any chars feedback when you type your password in the
terminal so please type it then press enter.

Thank you