Re: [Question #76560]: Unable to print from Brother DCP-130C Printer setup OK

Question #76560 on cups in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cups/+question/76560

Don Macintosh is still having a problem:
Thanks Pascal, I had already downloaded and installed the Driver/Cups
from the DCP130C from the Brother site but it made no difference.

Until I can resolve this print problem I am running Ubuntu within
Windows. (the printer is ok when used with Windows)

With Ubuntu the printer shows as being fully installed with the green
arrow showing on the icon, and that the printer is connected to the
local host.

However when I try and print a job it is processed, and shows on the
"Document Print Status" as processing. It also shows the other jobs that
have been sent to the printer as completed.

Don