Re: [Question #78221]: Partitioning

Question #78221 on gparted in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gparted/+question/78221

Rob confirmed that the question is solved:
Hmmm, that´s my problem. For some reason my system will not start from
CD. I mean it starts from CD, but I can not start Ubuntu 9.04.

I did install 8.04 first and upgraded from there to 9.04.

As we speak I am backing up everything now and prepare for the worst.

I know I can´t change the partition now, because it´s in use.