Re: [Question #78223]: Need help setting up Acer x183hb monitor

Question #78223 on xorg in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+question/78223

Larry Jordan requested for more information:
     So if I'm understanding this, you are setting up dual monitor
configuration...  And although the Acer's resolution seems a little
different, there should be a way to set it up.  Not certain off the top
of my head if both monitors have to be same to work in dual mode, but
for starters can you show your xorg.conf file please?