Re: [Question #78151]: Mount of external ntfs usbdisk fail on boot

Giovanni Bortolozzo posted a new comment:
Benny, maybe my English is not perfect as your, and i'm not able to
distinguish all the shade of your meaning, but just to clarify I use
linux since 1994/1995. I start with SLS, then Slackware installed on my
486 using about 30 floppies) and then I move to Debian since hamm was
released.

So my experience with Linux is solid, both as developer, administrator and simple user. What about yours?
Your question (and answer) seem not so cleaver. So please, before answer as you made, please count to 100 and then play to minesweeper.

There is no hardware flakes. It is just something wrong on the detecting
of the disk at the boot time, and this depend on Ubuntu, since with
Debian the disk has no problem.

Regards
Giovanni