[Question #78258]: slapadd error

I am reading book"Professional Ubuntu server". by Sander van Vugt

in the OpenLDAP section,

whenever i run this command " slapadd -l example.ldif"

I got following error.

str2entry: invalid value for attributeType objectClass #2(syntax 1.3.6.1.4.1.14.66.115.121.1.38)
slapadd: could not parse entry (line=9)

the other question is where I should put that example.ldif file.
I have put it under / and under /etc/ldap/slapd or /etc/ldap

but not ok.

what do i do??

i did exactly as  mentioned on  book.