Re: [Question #78229]: How do I restart TTY7 / Xorg from SSH connection?

LEGOManiac is still having a problem:
While all of the above should work under normal circumstances, none
worked in this case. That's curious in itself.

It is, btw, not so much a matter that I want to reboot the computer -
that was more of a last resort - but rather that I want to kill and
restart my Xorg session.