Re: [Question #78204]: ubuntu on an external hdd

Question #78204 on grub in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/grub/+question/78204

Frogging101 confirmed that the question is solved:
Problem solved! For all of you who may see this on google or something:

I followed a guide that said how to build a new initrd.img, and have
ubuntu automatically load the necessary drivers at startup. The guide
can be found here: http://stuporglue.org/initrd.php

And if that goes down, can be very annoying especially if you think you
have finally found the answer, then please just email me at
Brooks572@xxxxxxxxxxx, and I will send it to you.