Re: [Question #76349]: Unable to read "all" windows files

Tom posted a new comment:
Ahhh, that's probably best to ask as a new question to give other people a chance to answer it.  I don't know much about Wine :(
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+addquestion

Also it might be worth asking around in their own forums too
http://appdb.winehq.org/

Have you got "Samba" and "smbclient" installed?  I think if you are
still having troubles seeing Windows files then you really need to post
this as a new question too because you have somehow slipped through our
net with this current thread.

Sorry i'm being a bit rubbish here.  Good luck with getting better
answers from people next time.

Apols and regards from
Tom :)