[Question #78326]: cups server error

New question #78326 on cupsys in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cupsys/+question/78326

Binary package hint: cupsys

This relates to a new install of Ubuntu Hardy 8.04 LTS on a brand new computer. I have a Lenovo 4330 Inkjet printer installed via USB. The printer is showing up under System > Administration > Printing. But when I try to print a test page I get the following error:

cups server error
there was an error during the cups operation: "client-error-document-format-not-supported"

I have already done extensive search on Google and came up with the following related links:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=371335&page=2

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gs-esp/+bug/36532

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gs-esp/+bug/55283

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cupsys/+bug/90988

>From these it appears to be an old issue/bug that was supposed to have been fixed.

I have tried everything that was recommended in these links above, but I still get the same error.

I have downloaded and run the script given in
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PrintingBugInfoScript

and I am attaching the output. (Please download and open with Text Editor)

I shall greatly appreciate if someone can help me with this.

Thanks in advance.