[Question #78339]: having problems with zynga texas hold em

New question #78339 on ubuntu-restricted-extras in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-restricted-extras/+question/78339

i play texas hold em through face book and myspace on a site called zynga hold em and ever since i swithsed from windows I cannot see the tables or my friends that are playing. I can still play but cannot pick my table or join my friends that are playing. when I first went to myspace after rebooting with ubuntu it said the site requires an additional plug in and I think I may have chosen the wrong one and cannot figure out how to change it or load the proper one. thank you for any help you can offer..