[Question #78372]: Please suggest a good voice chatting software

Hi,

I`m looking for a good software like "G TALK" which will help me to have voice chat with my friends and relatives.I thought of using EKIGA,But most of friends and relatives are windows users and dont have ekiga or a a SIP account.I tried to install Skype but their website says that the working version of skype is only for ubuntu users of 7.04--8.X editions.I have installed ubuntu 9.04 and i don't think skype will work on my computer.Pidgin works well for me,But it only lets me to do text chat,I prefer voice chat more than texting.So pls suggest a good software that will work on my ubuntu 9.04 computer and windows computers of my friends and relatives.