[Question #78377]: Wireless is missing

I got my Ethernet connection working. I disconnected it recently to go downstairs. NO Wireless at all. It know about the card. However for some reason I can't get or find anything to connect to my wireless net work. Works on 7 and Vista. My HP Dv6 1030us has that indicter that let's me know my wireless and bluetooth is working. It's OJ which means it's not working, but my bluetooth keyboard and mouse is working fine as you can't see me typing with it right now. So Ubuntu finds the Broadcom Corporation BCM4322 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN Controller (rev 01) just find with lspci | grep Broadcom\ Corporation but how do I get my Wireless working. Need more information just ask (and tell me how to get it) I'm sure this is a simple solve.