[Question #78397]: Is there a hotkey or context menu for moving windows/apps between screens

Hi,

when using X with dual screen (in my case, one netbook internal screen 1024x600 and one external 1024x768), is there an easy way of moving one window to the other screen?

I need to "restore" a maximized window, drag it to the other screen and maximize it again. There are many hotkeys for using multiple workbenchs/desktops, but I didn't find anything for moving a window on the current workbench to another screen.

Thank you for answering.

Best Regards,
Sebastian