Re: [Question #78004]: Can not view any video file by using any video player supported by UBUNTU

Md. Sahadat ullah gave more information on the question:
as per previous suggestions I changed the settings in gstreamer-properties audio -Alsa, videooutput x window system(no xv)....
for these I can see mp4 video without any sound, while playing 3gp, stoping streaming and starts searching for AMR codec packages...
now what to do??
Please suggest me combining my earlier request with this one because I forgot to mention these factors there...
please help me,PLEASE......