Architecture: lpia
Date: Mon Jul 27 03:40:29 2009
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 8.04
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/rhythmbox
NonfreeKernelModules: wl
Package: rhythmbox 0.11.5-0ubuntu8netbook1belmont3
PackageArchitecture: lpia
ProcEnviron:
 PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: rhythmbox
Uname: Linux 2.6.24-24-lpia i686
UnreportableReason: This is not a genuine Ubuntu package