Re: [Question #78409]: Cant install 9.04! error cant create ext3 or swap

hydrid confirmed that the question is solved:
thank you guys for the help. I found the problem my self though :) I put
it to an xp machine did a format to ntfs and FAILED! I did a surface
scan and the disk has problems. SO THE PROBLEM WAS HARDWARE! Sorry for
that next time before i ask i will do all my examinations first ;)

( The weird thing is that i run the disk scan that ubuntu has and it
told me that disk integrity ok! )