Re: [Question #78419]: X not loading properly

Frogging101 is still having a problem:
I tried the command, but it didn't work.

Since the installation, i have installed fglrx driver for my ATI
graphics card. I have other problems such as not being able to use an
external monitor without both screens going blank on login. If I have
the externaal plugged in while I log in to ubuntu, both screens will go
blank. If I plug it in afterward, and try to enable it and set the
resolution, ubuntu just gets really slow and the display proporties
window just freezes, same thing with the ATI catalyst control center..