Re: [Question #78422]: Using Evolution Address Book

Question #78422 on openoffice.org in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openoffice.org/+question/78422

Peter Harris gave more information on the question:
I want to use the information held in Evolution Address Book for Mail
Merge and Label Printing in Open Office 2.4 Writer.