[Question #78441]: I'm getting a low disk message and I haven't done much on my computer

I only have a few MB's left of space and I don't have a lot of 'stuff' on this computer; maybe a few documents, 2 songs, but not much else.  There should be no reason my system is full.  I am not great with computers, but I really do need some help.

J.  Johnson