Re: [Question #78151]: Mount of external ntfs usbdisk fail on boot

benny requested for more information:
me? no, my english is not good, not my daily lang, do not seriously mean up romantis
i think i hv growing with microsoft since windows 3.1, fragile, make me stupid install ubuntu
learning from installation stuff, is that history make your day stress up
sometime, we need to stress down with forum