Re: [Question #78463]: How can I remove Windows XP from my computer?

Question #78463 on yelp in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/yelp/+question/78463

actionparsnip proposed the following answer:
+1 to deleting the partitions but all warnings are perfectly valid. You
could even use the space to create a seperate partition for /home or
simply use it as a data dumping ground. The partition will need to be
mounted using /etc/fstab but you will then have a folder representing
your newly harvested space that you can use to store your goat porn /
knitting patterns / pictures of tennis balls etc.