Re: [Question #78466]: GRUB PLEASE WAIT ERROR 2

actionparsnip proposed the following answer:
If you do not check the ISO or the disk then you have no garuntee or
assurance that the disk you are using is good, there may be thousands of
single bit or byte errors on the data of the disk which you have no idea
exist as you have blindly burned the ISO to a CD.

If you boot to the CD, select language then STOP and READ, you will see
"Check CD for defects", run that. If it comes back bad then this is the
cause of every single question you have asked so far.

I have asked you the same question a total of 6 times (I went and
counted whilst waiting for your reply) and you have failed each time.

let me know if the CD is bad. If it is then it will explain precisely
why you are getting no display when you bootup as the data on the disk
gets installed to the hard drive, a bad disk will give a bad install and
therefore issues. That is why MD5 testing and CD testing is CRITICAL to
knowing what you have in your hand is a full and consistant Ubuntu CD.