Re: [Question #78502]: Lexmark X5470 doesn't print

Question #78502 on cupsys in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cupsys/+question/78502

Quanster posted a new comment:
I have similar issue.  Lexmark X5470 "installed" as Device URI:
usb://Lexmark/5400%20Series, Make and Model: Lexmark 5000
Foomatic/lx5000 (recommended), when I print test page, the printer state
is: Idle - No %%Pages: comment in header!

The error log is attached.
Thanks for any help/insight the group can provide!