[Question #78523]: Can not receive some e-mails

New question #78523 on evolution in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+question/78523

My evolution e-mail stopped receiving most e-mails. the ones I can receive are from other people at my company and my own personal e-mail address.  there is no error message and I can send e-mails with no problems.  The first time I noticed it, I clicked my "send/receive" button, and it showed i was receiving all these e-mails, but then they never they showed up anywhere.  Now when i click the "send/receive" button, it doesn't even act like I am receiving any.

thank you for your help