Re: [Question #78445]: windows not recognizing external drive

chicagomosher gave more information on the question:
I just used ubuntu to get the files off the windows laptop

I would like to put them back on the newly restored laptop....but I guess
windows is not seeing the files.....says my external drive is unreadable

the files show up when i boot with the ubuntu live cd....but im not familiar
with linux..just the windows operating system

I was told I could get files with the program and put them back on
windows...but I'm having a hard time...

any help would be great

thanks